Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Close!

I'm close, N. IL.

Never made it over to Iowa. Many places to ride over there? I've been North, through Wisconsin and as far south as Kentucky and east to Indiana, but never west.
Post place to ride in Iowa. We here in IL would like to know of them.

If you need some info on places to ride in IL, check out http://www.atvnorthernillinois.com/

Kevhead
Zoom400

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Kev- There are a few decent places here to ride, the best way for me to tell you would be to have you go to www.iowaohv.com that tells pretty much everything you need to know. The best that i know of is in south central Iowa near Oskaloosa in a town called bussey. It is called Bluff Creek.

·
Registered
259 Posts
In Iowa

Hey I live in Iowa, Ride A new KFX 400, If you ask me this place :cry: sucks for riding places. Only good one is Bluffs Creek, heading to Minn this summer to ride @ Gilbert site.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I live in Omaha NE and ride in Iowa at a private area called Timber Ridge Ranch. Visit the web site at www.peelout.net It is close to Onawa Iowa off I-29 on the western side of Iowa. It is members only and memberships are $500 per year but there are over 4000 acres of wooded trails and massive hills as the area is located in the Losess Hills Range. It is like Disneyland for riding and the best place to ride between Little Sahara and Rampart Range as far as the midwest goes...

Hope this helps!
:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts