Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
lol, that reminded me when i first took my z out. i placed a sports water bottle on it but forgot to remove it, when we went out far from camp to do some trails i looked down and low and behold there was water for me. i was thirsty, drank it and of course, disposed of it properly :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well that is better than putting the tire plug tools in that little slot under the seat.

Yesterday that is what I did, cramed two packs of cigs on top. Bigger than w00ter, the tool nocked the + terminal boot off the battery and shorted aginst the battery bracket, melted a small hole in the top ot the battery.

We were about 40 miles from the truck, the Z died like you turned the key off and sparks came from under the seat, I jerked the tool off the battery, lucky for me, she fired right up.

Haven't figured out how to patch the battery yet, might just replace it. I actually thought about it shortying out when I put it in there, but thought it would be O.K.(it wasn't)

Anyway, be cautious what you put in that little slot.

The good news is I still rode all day, and only burnt half a pack of smokes!

Later...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's got two straps and it locked in there good. I still sand up and look down to make sure it's still there. I might really lose it if I left it in my back pocket, so I secure it to the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts