Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try thiss again, I have up forsale a good condition Ice Cube 455 BBK. This thing is ready to be bolted on and rip up some trails etc. It has a great shap cp 12.5:1 Piston that has almost no wear on it. The cylinder walls are great and its a billet cylinder. Im asking $450 obo Plus shipping, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
price drop 400 obo

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
You may want to mention that you HONED it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wtfffff. I would have bought this had I seen it before the one I bought. I heard these are the bomb.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You can't Hone these? I know they're plated but I always thought a minor honing was needed to remove any glazing. What gives?

·
Registered
479 Posts
i thought that was a sleeved system being ice cube, if so then honing or boring isnt gonna be a prob.
Do you still have it?

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Do NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER! BaD SELLER! ReFUSES TO ACCEPT OWN MISTAKE AND SOLD ME A BROKEN SHOCK AND WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR ME SENDING THEM TO iSHOCK! HiS DAD HUNG UP ON ME SAYING I'M NOT GUNNA SPEND ANY MONEY ON THOSE SHOCKS!

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
That's what happens with a 12-13yr old seller. It's a shame his father didn't step up and fix all of this.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Should report him to paypal or however you paid for it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Damn Tucker you f*cked up! I din't send the money as a gift... thank god! I reported him to paypal, won't answer my pms. Din't get my parts after 2 weeks.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
FYI paypal doesn't do much for buyer protection for items purchased outside of eBay. Paypal's stance is that as long as you receive SOMETHING and the seller can provide a tracking number, the seller is screwed. For example if you bought cams from a member and got a lump of dog sh!t in a box you're screwed. If you never receive anything PayPal will side with the buyer but if the seller can provide a tracking number proving you received anything then the buyer is screwed.

I learned this first hand after a crappy member sold me a set of crappy paddles that were listed as Skat Traks. PayPal told me to get lost. I ended up tracking down his uncle on another site and getting reimbursed. Was a total pain in the a$$. Good luck man.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts