Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting some 1-1/8 handlebars and know that I am probaly not going to use my stock dash, so I will probaly try to make a Spize909 "Knockoff Dash". Instead of putting a key on the dash I wanted to put a toggle switch on it, but that would probaly be more theif friendly than a key. My question is how would I wire up a toggle switch and also use my key switch as a main cutoff and put it under the seat some where? The best thing to do would probaly be to get a tether kill switch and use the thing on the other end of the tether like a key. What do you guys think? I would like to stay away from the tether, because I already have a toggle switch and my stock key switch.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I am getting some 1-1/8 handlebars and know that I am probaly not going to use my stock dash, so I will probaly try to make a Spize909 "Knockoff Dash". Instead of putting a key on the dash I wanted to put a toggle switch on it, but that would probaly be more theif friendly than a key. My question is how would I wire up a toggle switch and also use my key switch as a main cutoff and put it under the seat some where? The best thing to do would probaly be to get a tether kill switch and use the thing on the other end of the tether like a key. What do you guys think? I would like to stay away from the tether, because I already have a toggle switch and my stock key switch.
Heres what I did

Just cut out the holes with a drill or dremel. The I put the key in the hole above the radiator.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was trying to avoid putting anything in my plastics. Mainly because I take them off quite a bit to wash my atv.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I was trying to avoid putting anything in my plastics. Mainly because I take them off quite a bit to wash my atv.
I see, but if you want it to look a bit cleaner, this is the way to go. In my opinion :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts