Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey u guys! im new here, i just wanna know who alls here from exriders? this seems like a pretty sweet site :D i like it alot! anything i should know about this website just tell me u guys!- Steven :wink:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Im a fella EXRider. This is a great site, the little kiddy flamers havent found it yet and started their raid so it makes it even better. Everybody here is nice and jokes around. I think you'll have fun here.

Later,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude how do u post ur avatar :?: mine wont come up? i have no clue why? thanx, Steven

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Im not sure. PM Z400Central and see what he can do, he should be able to fix it. It doesnt look like it shouldnt work. Got me. :?:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i go to exriders every now and then.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Welcome! hope you like this place! ill do my best to keep kiddie flamers out of here. and its odd about your avatar, only thing i could think is that its over 100x100 or its over 15k. give me the link to the original photo and ill take care of it for you! oh and 98a3bca43d36140c0271d.gif is pretty long name to....heh/[/b]
Me, Striker,Z400,Zero Z400,and Dabombdale will help around here also.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Me, Striker,Z400,Zero Z400,and Dabombdale will help around here also.[/b]

Yep, I always like to help when I can.

And Z400Central.....cheetah is from EXRiders. I just put a link in my EXRiders sig linking to this site so maybe that will help a little. Its a great place newbies so have fun. 8)

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am from Exriders also and I really like this site and can't wait for it to grow to were we can start really trouble shooting things together.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
620 Posts
you can find me anywhere from here/exriders/bt/bhq and i think thats all, well lok for me on the sights and give me a hello. and also i am on the same name on every site.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm a registered user of exriders, atvconn, bhq, and bluetraxx. Damn i'm a forum whore! Well welcome to the site and enjoy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey, i did go to exriders alot but that was befor i got my z400 now my 300ex just sits in the building. :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
in New-400ex_guy on exriders and dunerunner026 on atv connection. since i have a Ex too im always on exriders. some good guys on that site although alot of die hard honda guys lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
i am from exriders. my name is 300ex rules over there. hope you lke the site!!!!

dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
You bet! Looks like freaky found it too...but he is a Z guy so that works. Mine is the right color...I fit right in! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts