Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up my new white 400z today and i can't beleive i'm like a little kid with a new toy. When i was little i felt like this before Christmas but now i'm 30 and that good old feeling is back. O'well leaving at 4:30am to drive to Chicago Cycle Center to get it. It's about a 5 hour drive from my house. I got it for $5137 otd everywhere around here is selling them for alot more so it's worth the drive. Well everyone have a great day(i know i will) and thanks for your time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey i am 34 and i was the same as you. You have made a good choice in quads i am still like a kid with a new toy every time i take mine out for a ride,have fun and enjoy:
:
:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I am 38 and have been riding since I was 12.I had been riding a 300ex for 8 years. I found a great deal on a slightly used 01 rapter.It was fast but I wanted a quad that rode like the300 with more power. As soon as I rode the Z I knew that was it .

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad i'm not the only one. I got it home and it is great. I like the looks and the feel of the quad. Very nice.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm 36 and always love a new quad. Moto +3 Arms and Elka Long travel shocks this week. Should be ready tuesday, then I can put the nerfs on too. :D :D :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I emailed Thumper Racing about there motor kits the 436 and the 470. They emailed me back and said they just tested a a 436 with Dirtwheels and it was great so i will wait to read the test. I like the idea of the 470 that would be a monster. If you do a search on thumbertalk.com everyone that did them to the DRZ is very happy and report no problem with the motors. Here is my plan 470 bigbore, Drz exhaust cam(so i dont' have to mess with the comp release), Hotcam intake cam, a stock 400ex carb or a Edelbrock carb( very easy to tune and great performace) with a Yoshi exhaust system and of couse a performace airfilter. From what i have read on the DRZ forum the 470 gives 8hp to a stock motor with nothing else done. I would love to have a motor with tractor power. I have other modds but i'll be broke after the motor so they will have to wait. Thanks for your time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts