Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 400 photos in imagestation then they started not allowing external linking so i switched. But i have seen people link there photos to imagestation yet the photo shows up. Do any of you guys know what I can do to get around Imagestations external linking block?

A

·
0 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what imagestation is....give me thier website address. I'll see what I can do. I'm usually pretty good at finding backdoors to things when it comes to computers. If I can't do it...I'll find someone who can and get back with you.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ITs a website that allows you an online photo album. You can upload your photos to there then share it with people. Before you could external link and see the picture but now htey wont let you but there is a way. Here is the website:

www.imagestation.com

A

·
0 Posts
Hey Royal...it may take a few days...because I'm at work now...and my computer is behind a firewall...so imagestation can't see any of the files on my hard drive. I'm going to San Diego tomorrow for the 4th. But I'll have access to a computer and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for helping crazie! I am in no hurry! Whenever you have time I appreciate your even gonna try! Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts