Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big fan of supporting the little guys vs the big chain stores. I know we have several businesses that pay to advertise on here and that funding keeps the site up and going. So when I was looking at buying some new wheels, Todd @ Immortal responded to my thread on here. After a few emails, I told Todd what I was looking for and he was able to send me an invoice for my order. 2 days later my products arrived from Todd, my wheels the following week(they were sent directly from Hiper, not Todd). Todd was able to answer any questions I had immediately and provided all required information through out the entire process. I know as a business, this is what we expect as we should as paying customers. I appreciate dealing with someone on a more personal level, vs some automated script or whatever you get elsewhere. If you're looking for an honest business with great customer service, be sure to reach out to Immortal. Be sure to give the guys that support us on here a chance before going with the big name stores.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Agreed. I purchased items from them for my last Z400 I built and have my cart about ready for the new one as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts