Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one put one of those in-line water coolers on there Z of KFX. It looks like a cyclinder with ribs machined in it. I think I seen one on ebay or something. Do they work and is it worth cut your hose to put one in?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well yea.. its worth cutting the .50 worth of hose. Keeping your bike cooler is always a good idea.. I have one and didn't notice tons or power or anything but the bike should be running a little cooler with it. Its worth the minimal investment. Just kidding with the smartass remark.. please dont take offense..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Yea.. It's not going to add HP :D I didn't know how well they stayed on or anything. I would hate for the thing to get knocked off by a stick while riding down the trail. How much did you get yours for? If you don't mind me asking. I believe on putting anything on your machine that will help take care of it. no offense taken...
:

·
Registered
127 Posts
As long as you cut the hose the right length it will stay on fine.. Just as good as stock really... They give you two hose clamps to put on it.. It's quality stuff and it does help lower the running temp of the bike giving the heat a place to disapate.. I think that is how you spell it.. At any rate.. Its a great buy for $25 off Ebay.. You cant go wrong with it..Get you some Engine Ice to replace the stock fluids..When you install the cooler it will be a good time to go ahead and replace the fluid..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts