Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be going down for the day, its a saturday, thought it would be cool if we could all meet down there and ride togethor.....let me know if ur interested

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I still dont know yet!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Do they have any good jumps there? I've been to the Badlands and there were only a couple jumps! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they have a motocross track thats open to ride on with some bigger jumps, the also have "The Devils Backbone", big hillclimb, its like their signature thing, Ive heard lots of good stuff, it will be my first trip

·
Registered
186 Posts
haspin acres, lots a rocks, lots a mud, lots a hills, dont do the devils backbone unless ya got something to prove, its deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!
if ya dont make it all the way up its is a long roll back down.
As you come in the driveway to the place look to the left side, Devils backbone is the big one, all rock.
Going to be cold sat.

they have many jumps on the big track west of the lake.

PS: take a old pair of shoes so you can add to "the shoe tree"

·
Registered
43 Posts
haspin is awesome.. be prepared to get muddy though.. their motor cross track is pretty good too. they usually keep it well maintained but with all the snow it may be hard to get traction.. but they have some good jumps. they have a tabletop and im not quite sure what the others are called. last time i was their this Z was gettin some awesome air. they also have a dragstrip which is pretty cool. i think its an 1/8 mile long. then they have another motorcross track but it is more set up for dirtbikes but if you have the balls you can get as much air as you want.

tony

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
When I was there two weeks ago the tracks were real rutty but somehow you stayed on the gas it was smoother. The table top jump usually has one smooth lane up it. If it is cold that might be better then it wont be muddy just rutty :D Probably order the Pro-Circuit Headpipe tommorrow so I might have to come down and test out the full Pro-Cicruit T-4 system

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
If I go I am bringing my freakin sled. With all this snow I have got to finally use it this year. We still have roads that are covered. I rode with a TURBO RX1 (218 horses) on Monday. WOW!! 8O

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Since i have a stupid test on friday i will most likely be going now!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I wont be there either I think I am installing the Intake cam Tommorrow

·
Registered
73 Posts
What are they charging to ride these days? Every time I go there it seems to change. We are thinking about going on sat the 15th since it is supposed to be kinda warm 8)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
its up to $15 a day and $3 for a libility card if you have not been there in a while

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
A group of us are heading to the badlands this friday 4th of July.

anyone up for it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts