Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered it today for $130 hopefully it gives a nice improvement with a Pro Circuit T-4 full system

·
Registered
260 Posts
where did u order from?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quadsource Motorsports
734-941-3484

Should have it tommorrow since its only in Michigan and I live in northern Indiana

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just out of curiosity, whats the specs on the cam...lift and duration??and who makes it?

thanks

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is made by Hot Cams

Intake Exhaust
Lift Duration
9.6 mm 243 °

·
Registered
127 Posts
ABS... let me know how that works out for you. I'm going to place the same order soon. i have to buy some new rear tires and some paddles for next weekends ride.. SO my cam is going to have to wait.. Hey will you install the header before you put the cam in and tell me if it makes any difference.. Dont go out of your way to do it.. but if your not tearing all down at once. I'm curious if it makes a big difference in jetting ect. Thanks for posting Absrio this was a big help..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havent decided whether i want to try and take on the cam myself or let someone else do it so most likely it will be a bit. what gets me most is havng to shim it and everything if it was a straight drop in i would try it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
what does the intake cam do for you? Just wondered as i plan on ordering one some time soon!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From what I understand makes HUGE diffrence in mid and upper power and leaving the low end the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts