Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a few years since I've been on here. I had a white z400 06 with a yoshi full pipe, 434cc big bore, fcr 39 carb, with other bits and pieces and I loved that quad. But over time I wanted something else. Well I picked up an 01 banshee. It was snappy on take off, but my white z felt just as fast as the banshee.(After performance upgrades):grin2:

I ended up getting tired of the banshee. Too much maintenance and it was a pita to drive. Couldn't really trail ride with it.. No more 2 strocks for me. I LOVED my z400 so I decided to pick up another one. "yellow". Well this one has just about everything my old one did, besides the FCR. I really don't know why people do not upgrade the carbs on these things. It should honestly be the very first upgrade. Which I am definitely going to be finding a fcr carb to unlock the power I know this thing has!! I know it needs a few odds and ends but I will get it looking as good as my old white one. Already have the Pro Design Pro Flow Foam Air Filter Kit on the way. Already put a new chain on. As soon as I took it out in the woods I realized how much I missed riding my Z. I am still kicking myself for getting rid of that quad. I put soo much work into it.. Now I get to have fun doing it again! :grin2::grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome back! Looks like you found a nice Z, I see it has the TRS Yoshi. I have the same setup with a FCR on mine, let me know if you need help tuning the FCR once you get it on.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just gotta find one at a reasonable price. Might be at least a month before I can get one though. Spent enough getting the quad, even though it was the wifes idea in the first place. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts