Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be there every one see if they can get their i wont be running my hiper rims i still wating on my holeshot mx tires ill have a kx125 with one front black rim (i still havent gotten around to changing the back) an open trailer and a white pick up

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its also sposta be on the warm side

G

·
where is jackfrost, is there a website for it, cuz i'm thinkin about goin 2 atv ny tomarro, but in the rules it says sumthin about how you gotta have the stock exhaust & crap, so if jackfrost is in ny, i might go there instead aslong as there arnt any rules about stock pipes...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its in pa the website is www.bbjf.com its a ski resort-mototrack-trails-paintball

·
Registered
715 Posts
WHATS THAT PLACE LIKE.
I HERD IT'S THERES ALOT OF LARGE ROKS ON THE TRAILS AND THAT IT WASN'T GOOD FOR SPORT QUADS. IS THIS TRUE OR HAVE I HERD WRONG. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont really know about the trails i was able to do it on my yz80 awile back
it has 4 tracks to ride on with the exeption of the mini and i think they stoped the quads on the expert motocross track but their is other 3 tracks but the designated atv track has reall no jumps but the other tracksu can ride quads are ok one is a beginger and the other one is like a motocross track that is tight but its really good though

·
Registered
16 Posts
MikeZ400,
The trails there is nothingbut rocks andnot real goodfor sport quads.
Also it looks as if they havent groomed their tracks in a long time.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they groom them but they look like crap after they are done

·
Registered
258 Posts
i love that place, i didnt have n e problems with rocks when i was there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts