Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new product out called Dial-A-Jet. It installs on your carb and supposedly you can change the jetting just by turning a dial. IT says it automatically makes small changes for you to compensate for altitude, air density and other variances. It "inducts" fuel similar to EFI but not electronic. Im not sue about all the details but check out their webpage, www.thunderproducts.com it only costs $69.95 and if it really works Id say its well worth it. If anybody knows anything more lets hear it. If you have one, even better, inform us about what you know.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sounds great, but I dunno if I buy what it's talking about. I guess I'll be waiting till someone else gets one. If they work, I will definitely get one. Will be worth the money the first time you need to make a change.
peace

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ATV Sport Magazine gave it a good write up. But i dont know if I trust them, the claim to be the 1 sport quad magazine. We all know dirt wheels rains supreme! But I still think I'll give it a shot in the near future.

·
Registered
970 Posts
They are common on other carbs/quads too. i don't know the tuning/mechanical ability of the users I heard from, but they all say it bites and removed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts