Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it would be great to have an nj and surrounding area riding group. im getting my quad in jan/feb, so im lookin to ride like every weekend.

and another thing...what do you recommend...Z or cannibal?

·
Registered
258 Posts
i live in southern ny like a half hour away from mahwah i think u should get a z they r a better all around quad, just read atv action (november issue i believe) it compares the 2.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
norther NJ i ride at titus other than tracks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Whoa....West Milford? I lived in Jersey for around 10 years, I lived in Clifton, Paterson and Newfoundland. Isn't Newfoundland next to West Milford? Back when I lived there Newfoundland had endless amounts of woods and open areas. Is it still like that or is it all built up now?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im fro jersey too. dont really ride nj. more ny and pa. buit it would be nice to have a place closer to home.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
its still like all woods but the cops are being really [email protected] they are starting to chase u all the time but at titus we got permision from my pro dirtbiking friend who got permision from the guy who owns it

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Tainted Glory check out www.xtremehabitat.org i can anwser any questions about it exept for when it is going to open the state is staling and hasent approved it yet

·
Registered
320 Posts
i live in jersey! im ready to sell my z cause there is NOWHERE to ride without the cops! i hate this state!
AC

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
avc if yo do decide to sell it, let me get a 1st crack at it. my brother wants a z, while im banking on a dale

·
Registered
127 Posts
man what are you talking about,,,need to stay real,,,if there no legal place to ride,ride illegal what else can you do,well you have chattsworht
go to sarco,,,,there nothing to be scared of ,been riding there almost every other weekend.no problems,never been chased seen cops,,but its all hype for outsiders not to ride there,,,then there is forked river,no problems there either.theres tons of places to ride in nj,,,i live in nyc and ride all over nj.the state has left us with no other choice

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
man what are you talking about,,,need to stay real,,,if there no legal place to ride,ride illegal what else can you do,well you have chattsworht
go to sarco,,,,there nothing to be scared of ,been riding there almost every other weekend.no problems,never been chased seen cops,,but its all hype for outsiders not to ride there,,,then there is forked river,no problems there either.theres tons of places to ride in nj,,,i live in nyc and ride all over nj.the state has left us with no other choice[/b]
hey man i am with you i ride at chatty all the time and i have been to sarco glitens and stavola and have never seen a cop atr any of those places i a full with you

ps a cop will never catch you unless you stop and are off your biike i mean people try to find cops just to rost them

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i live in pa but like less than 20min from the border

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
do u ride a jack frost

·
Registered
320 Posts
was out today in the snow, on the roads by my house, just pullin my bros around on sleds. went drivin in my truck and saw two parsippany cops hassling two goys on quads, i really cant stand this state, go sell drugs, its more acceptable!

·
Registered
142 Posts
gee

geez, you guys are the type that makes this sport look so bad.I mean come on, why blatanty break the law? I am not from nj,ny, or pa, but i do have to deal with different areas being closed. its a part of living in the usa. You cannot tell me that there is not a park or track near you, granted you may have to pay a few bucks to ride. oh well i am pretty sure i made some enemys, but if we dont respect the laws and the land owners it is only gonna get worse.Just my .02 worth Patrick

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
honestly...im greatful of the totowa police. im 14, been riding my 4x4 suzuki king quad on the raod for a while now. some cops pull me over, but they are just curious about quads in general. a lot of them are nice people. im mean, lets be reasonable...flying down a street @ 50mph isnt smart and give us ll a bad rep. lets keep it reasonable...ride sae, ride smart. how would you feel waking up everyday for the rest of yourlife knowing that you ended some kids life who was crossing the street?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good Point

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
on a lighter note...has anyone ever ridden mta or tug hill? i have drections to mta, but no luck on tug hill. from what i here..tug hill is an orv highway. best part though...FREE

·
Registered
127 Posts
i dont get where in any post that anyone said flying down a street or anything related to that,were talking about riding on land that nj already raped poluted then made out like we ruin the land and air.... :roll:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts