Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my rear brake caliper from jones358. Good communication, and provided me with a tracking number. Part was well packaged, and all nuts, bolts, ect. However, the slide was frozen in place. It took quite a bit of penetrating oil, and several attempts with my cordless impact to finally get it loose. Finally got the caliper on, and it is working properly. Overall it was a good transaction, and I have no doubt that if the problem was not something fixable, he would have made it right.

·
Registered
172 Posts
lenny was a fast payer, no hastle, glad to do business with him, the bike was kept indoors so i am sorry about the caliper but i assure you it works fine because its all i had on the bike for stopping lol...

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Received my rear brake caliper from jones358. Good communication, and provided me with a tracking number. Part was well packaged, and all nuts, bolts, ect. However, the slide was frozen in place. It took quite a bit of penetrating oil, and several attempts with my cordless impact to finally get it loose. Finally got the caliper on, and it is working properly. Overall it was a good transaction, and I have no doubt that if the problem was not something fixable, he would have made it right.
+1^^^^ He's sold me some parts as well and got exactly what I paid for, great guy to deal with;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts