Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got a go pro for my birthday last month and havn't really been able to use it because of the crappy weather here in Miami. was bored the other day and it just happend to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY, some buddys offered to pay for gas in the quad AND the truck to go ride for a bit sooo i loaded up n we went riding. the riding is nothing special since we wer taking turns on one bike but i mostly just wanted to test the go pro out. heres my video let me know what you guys think. im still getting used to the whole editing thing but ill have some better riding vids soon enough.

random riding day. - YouTube

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Nice riding. Looks like who ever was riding, i dont remember, at about 4:40 almost lost it lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks if you watch the whole thing my buddy does lose it lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he just gave it to much gas and hit the soft dirt on the sides and it rolled on him im happy i turned the gopro on tho lol.......and yeah i got a aluminum airbox k&n style filter, full sparks exhaust and jetted

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Thats bolt ons. I meant like cams, valves, ect.... But looks like it moves quick man. You ever clocked it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh my bad no motor work done i had an app on my phone say i hit 65 and i think i coulda gona faster if i had the space thats about it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh. Yea with those mods you should be around 70 or so
yeah iv been thinking about my next mods i just dont know what to do. i was thinking cams and new valves and springs?

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I like that spize dash you've got there

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I like that spize dash you've got there
That's exactly what I was thinking!:D
The dash, the girl and the fact that they were riding in shorts and tennis shoes was about all I noticed.:p

Safety first! At least put some boots on!

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
nice spize! while watching the video every dudes thoughts went a little like: quad quad quad goobers making faces helmet quad GIRL OH MY GOD GIRL WAIT GO BACK TO THE GIRL quad quad quad

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i already run a open airbox and i have a pre filter on my air filter.... and yeah i get a lot of compliments on that dash lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's exactly what I was thinking!:D
The dash, the girl and the fact that they were riding in shorts and tennis shoes was about all I noticed.:p

Safety first! At least put some boots on!

lmao! i know im in the process of getting boots just got some other things i need the money for at the moment and i always tell them to wear pants but whatever floats their boat i guess lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts