Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to them for about 15 min gave me some good info. It is a accelerator pump carb, with a bore of 38x34 oval for the thumb throttle and they can punch it out if you go with a twist throttle. It is pretty much a dial-a-jet carb. You set your idle on it, and then adjust the needle. It has 32 settings from rich to lean and if you get to rich or lean you change the needle. He told me they were making close to or matching the FCR40 carbs with horspower but would always exceed them in torque. This carb should be out in the next couple weeks its in its final testing. With a price range of right around $500 and comes with everything to bolt it up.

They also did a pipe shootout with Atv Rider I think he said about the quietest pipe but best overall performance. He said the Yosh and another pipe I didnt reconize were the best ones (for quietest and overall HP). I am very interested in this carb and may buy it and test it out for us.

·
Registered
239 Posts
spiffy, i used to have edelbrock heads and manifold on my mustang

·
Registered
970 Posts
"spiffy, i used to have edelbrock heads and manifold on my mustang"

:) Met too

I would not mid this turn key solution at all. Sounds like it's going to be a good setup. I'm all over a carb very soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts