Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am adealer and have raced since 1994. I have always ran the holeshot tires.......until now. I didn't want to "guinia pig" a set of these tires.so iwaited.and waited.and finally got tired of it and just bought me a set for my Z. WOW. They are as light as the stock tires but are 6 ply. They hook up as good as the holeshots. You guys have gotta try them. If you are interested in a set e-mail me.HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea i definitly wanna try them out....either them or the knarleys for when i get my 400ex

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Good to hear! Yeah, they're going to be adorning my Z soon. I just can't justify paying the difference in price for the Holeshots or Razrs.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i havent heard anything bad about them :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got the bear claws on my 250x is this the same tire?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no it is not the same.

·
Registered
77 Posts
how much do the tires cost and could u get me a deal on them?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
KENDA ALL THE WAY

i have kenda klaws also...
front: 22x7x10 on doug. 190's
rear: 20x11x8 on doug. 190's
so far they have been a great tire for me.... ive used holeshot xcr's and i prefer my klaws over those... and ive heard the knarlys arent so bad theresleves......... axo_mxer16.. i got my front and rears from www.rockymountainatv.com it was $170 for the front and $170 for the back... i think they are worth every penny... good luck on getting yall a pair :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Klaw

Nice to here the claw work good. I will be get the 18"mx rear and the 20"mx front. Has anyone tyred the mx'syet? Do they wear quickly do to softness?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
They are still a 4-ply so I wouldnt think so!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
i got my mx's a couple days ago.... they are the same compound rubber so they should wear bout the same.... theyre just 4 ply...... so theyre lighter

·
Registered
179 Posts
some of you guys talking about knarly's, they are hard, not that good in the snow and ice

·
Registered
179 Posts
fairly well, one of my buddies has them one his 400ex

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The front tires are 4ply, but the rear is a 6ply.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the Kenda's also. I have had the chance to test them in 2 harescrambles and a full day of punishing rocky terrain and no problem. These are good tires that hook up well. The rear tires have specific directions for different terrain. One way is for soft pack the other is hard. I was running through mud with no problem where other guys were getting stuck so I guess they work.

G

·
i'm still waiting for my rears. I ordered mine from MOTO-MAN. I called last friday they said they had one set left (everybody else is sold out of the 20/11/9). They said they should be here yesterday. So I called them today, they gave me some bull.... that the only set they had was damaged so I'll get them next week. If I'd known this I would have just bought a set of razr's and be done with it. I have a 4 day weekend and wanted them for the weekend. I can't beleive they didn't even call me. Oh well live and learn but this is my last order from MOTO-Man. :cry: :cry: :ak47 MOTO-MAN :boom

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Im havin the same problem here...ordered them from rockymountain 2 weeks ago and they r still backordered...so dont count on getting them in next week...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Update on Kenda's. The rear's are great, but the front's need to be a thicker ply or something. I have gone through 2 front's and a friend of mine went through 1 more front. The sidewall's just don't seem to be able to hold up in real rocky situations. They are good on everything else just when it gets super rocky don't count on them making it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts