Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this site, I usually frequent exriders.com.
I'm looking for some people to go riding with either to Livingston,
MP Offroad or BigRockATVPark. Is anyone going this Saturday (Nov9th)?
Its supposed to be in the 60's. Lets hookup and ride, if you don't mind a Honda tagging along... :D
lata,
Spencer

·
Registered
571 Posts
spincr,

I have a group from Florence, Cincy, Indiana area that rides a good bit together. There's usually local area rides every weekend with at least 6 or so, and a Monthly "big trip" to places like LBL, Livingston, Big Rock, Haspin, etc... The big trips usually have 12-15 of us. And out of the whole group only 2 Z's, 2 or 3 EX's, one 4x4, few Polaris', etc.. We're always open for more to join. Braff1 from exriders rode LBL with us a couple weeks ago and Z400ACDC from here of course. We're doing a Livingston trip the 15-17 November if you're interested. As well as anyone else ya know. If you're interested in that weekend lemme know and i'll give ya the messageboard we plan the trips on. K

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats cool, thanks for the invite. I also talk to Kentuckycat on here, we may
hook up and go this weekend, not sure. I don't think the weather is going to be near as nice next weekend, but I guess we'll see. Have you guys been to MP Offroad (clay city) yet? I think its great riding, probably some of the best around.
You frequent exriders, too, don't you? I've seen you on there, I think...you mentioned something about next weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey we ride around here all the time. We are in Mt.Sterling we ride every weekend anytime you want to go give me a call at 859-404-1500 My name is Josh. There is a alot of us who ride. There is three guys that have 400ex's. I have a :twisted: Z400 :twisted: and there is also a KFX-400. Some others are a DS-650 , 250R , Polaris 500 , and not sure but I think another friend just got a Z400. We ride all over from farms , 599 , Livingston , Offroad (clay city) , CaveRun , pipelines , mudlick , You name it. If its around we will be there. You can ride with us anytime. There is only one rule and thst is to keep a rope handy because every trip Joey (400ex) will f**k up bad. This weekend we was going across this pond. We hit this thing all day froze solid. So we went down to a smaller pond and this one was not froze like the last one and the ice gave and Joey and his 400ex went in talking about a dirtwheels pic LOL we had to get a truck and pull him out. We also rode to livingston one day and soon as we got there no less than 5min he hits some woops and flips like twice his bike laying upside down him around 20 feet away. I could go on all day about his f**k ups. I have to give him some credit he can pull some cool w00ter aout his ass from time to time.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Cool. Nice to see more KY riders on here. Spincr4hire and I go riding down at MP Offroad once in a while. I also go up to Big Rock now and then. Follett08 and jockeybox are also here in the Lexington area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Follett08 is the guy I ride with that has the KFX-400.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anytime man Just give me a call It should warm up soon :ak47

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yea Im from Sterling. Born here moved to Florida for a bit but I came back there is no place like home LOL

·
Registered
197 Posts
I changed my name from Zuke400
Just telling you so you know who I am.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are planning a ride this Sunday (feb2) at MP offroad if anyone wants to meet us there, probably around 10am or so. Its supposed to be nice, upper 50's. Here is a link for all you kentucky riders, also
http://www.kentuckyriders.com pretty good forum.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I dont have a helmet so i cant ride there i think were are going to livingston sunday Give me a call today we are going to ride now so If I dont get the phone leave a number I maybe can come up with a halmet not sure.
859-404-1500 My name is Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts