1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Thanks!! I live in Liberty just east of Houston on Hwy 90[/b]
Awesome bro hwy 90 is like 30min away from me. Man I hate this damn rain and this cold weather because it makes for some bad rideing conditions.
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Oh yeah MeanGreen do u mind if I ask how much u got your kawi for and what dealer? Also do u know if the track in the highlands lets quads ride on the track?
Thx L8r-Josh

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and that green is pretty tight. See if Boss man will add you the members gallery, not sure what the requirements for that are.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
that Mean Green sticker isnt stock is it? prob a dumb ? but I was just wonderin, never seen a KFX eye to eye

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! 350Master I paid $5600.00 otd at Highlands Kawasaki. I'm not sure If they let quads on the track at Highlands but I do some trail riding along the San Jacinto river just past the track also I just heard about this place:
http://www.esetrackbuilders.com/track.htm but have not had the time to check them out yet.
Yeah the weather sux for riding kinda ruined my weekend. :(
Z400 I would love to be in the members gallery. My name is Dusty and Im from Liberty Tx. BTW you have an awesome sight here! Dont know what other info you need just give me a shout if I left something out. Man that rhymes.... Once again thanks for the warm welcome and I enjoy reading the posts and all of the interesting info almost as much as riding.... well almost.
:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! 350Master I paid $5600.00 otd at Highlands Kawasaki. I'm not sure If they let quads on the track at Highlands but I do some trail riding along the San Jacinto river just past the track also I just heard about this place:
http://www.esetrackbuilders.com/track.htm but have not had the time to check them out yet.
Z400 I would love to be in the members gallery. My name is Dusty and Im from Liberty Tx. BTW you have an awesome sight here! Dont know what other info you need just give me a shout if I left something out. Man that rhymes.... Once again thanks for the warm welcome and I enjoy reading the posts and all of the interesting info almost as much as riding.... well almost.  :lol:[/b]
Wow thats a good price and maybe sometime next summer if u go to that track give me a buzz so I can go check it out ?
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Z400 I would love to be in the members gallery. My name is Dusty and Im from Liberty Tx. BTW you have an awesome sight here! Dont know what other info you need just give me a shout if I left something out. Man that rhymes.... Once again thanks for the warm welcome and I enjoy reading the posts and all of the interesting info almost as much as riding.... well almost.  :lol:[/b]
Thats for the comments! appreciate it! Only thing would be comments. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
The front of the Kawasaki is the meanest looking thing ever. Hopefully I'll have mine before Halloween, I'll park it on the porch and scare the trick or treaters with it. Wait on second thought scratch that, I'll be in Glamis scaring the crap out of myself.

·
Registered
278 Posts
re:

YAY! another KFX rider here :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts