Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2004 kfx 400,when i start it up and i push the throttel it rums up sometimes. But it backfires a lot, and mostly dies. We cheked the timeing it was right, put a used cdi on it ran worst, looked threw the main wireing its good, has comprastion, we cleaned the carb twice it ideled lot better i dont know whats roung with it and can someone help? thanks, Dillon and it all stock sorry for spelling

·
Registered
363 Posts
Try running with the petcock on prime :lol

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I'll give you a hand if you could translate that into english.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Wow

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
What's a rezistes? At least make some sort of effort to make it understandable. Also, if you break it up into a couple sentences, that helps greatly.

My middle school word processor had spell check, I'm sure your computer does as well.

Trying to help you out here.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Its just one of those days :disgust:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's a rezistes? At least make some sort of effort to make it understandable. Also, if you break it up into a couple sentences, that helps greatly.

My middle school word processor had spell check, I'm sure your computer does as well.

Trying to help you out here.
Is that better?

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
What is a rezistes? How old is the fuel in your tank? Take a sample into a glass, see if there's water in it.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I am trying to understand you, so I can help you. What is a rezistes????

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What is going on with the posts today!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am trying to understand you, so I can help you. What is a rezistes????
they r a thing in a engine that makes a spark for the pug ok there in good shape and i got a nice blue spark to see if i was getting spark? and is it bc my battery is dead?

·
Registered
589 Posts
i have a 2004 kfx 400,when i start it up and i push the throttel and it rums up sometimes. But it will backfires a lot, it mostly dies. We cheked the timeing it was right. We put a used cdi on it, ran worst, looked threw the main wireing its good,has comprastion we cleaned the carb twice it ideled lot better i dont know whats roung with it and can someone help? thanks, Dillon and it all stock sorry for spelling
I'm sorry but is our school system really this bad?

I have a 2004 KFX 400. When I start it up and I push the throttle it revs up some times. It will backfire a lot. It ran worse. Looked through the main wiring, it's good. Has compression. We cleaned the carb twice. It idled a lot better. I don't know what's wrong with it. Can some one help. Thanks, Dillon and it's all stock. Sorry for spelling.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
they r a thing in a engine that makes a spark for the pug ok there in good shape and i got a nice blue spark to see if i was getting spark? and is it bc my battery is dead?
Your ignition system consists of a spark plug, a wire, a coil and the cdi. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Please make the effort to make this understandable, and we'll all do our best to help. If you won't make the effort, there's no sense wasting our time to help you out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your ignition system consists of a spark plug, a wire, a coil and the cdi. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Please make the effort to make this understandable, and we'll all do our best to help. If you won't make the effort, there's no sense wasting our time to help you out.
ok fixed it read it

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Did you check your fuel for water? Is the vacuum line from the petcock to the carb connected?

What did you fix for me to read? I don't under stand?

Do you have spark?

Is your battery dead?

Do you have a volt meter?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts