Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I’ve read plenty forums.... NONE have what mine has.. 03 z400.... (besides the light wiring, i know it’s right..) all I have left is 2 orange wires and one orange w white, then the yellow w black tracer wire....

I have read a lot and not sure where to go from here... do the oranges all connect to one side and then the yellow black to the other side of the switch? Or am I missing something

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The two blacks are from my switch.. (killswitch) I have no blacks or anything extra as others have stated before in forums

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, that’s the exact one I was going off of.... then YOGIs, he ran into almost same problem I’m having....

But still nothing is clear.. this was done before bc it has been split and crimped together in different points...

I have the 2 oranges, and a orange w white tracer, and then the yellow/black tracer.... these are all I have that are left “open” I have the lights already connected

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I have the 2 oranges (solid) hooked to the orange w white tracer connected to one end of the button and then the yellow w/ black tracer on the other... is this correct? & I know for certain I got the lights correct.....

Or do the two orange go together and then the orange w tracer go to the lead on switch? Along w the yellow/black...

I have no wires left over like others have stated... and others have stated the black/yellow wire twice? Or are those a completely separate kind of wire?

These are the only wires I had left over and now they’re both hooked to the switch...

·
Administrator
7,799 Posts
Basically what you are doing with that switch is connecting orange to (I forget which is the starter, but I think it's yellow black) the start solenoid. I'm short on time or I'd dig in a little deeper.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically what you are doing with that switch is connecting orange to (I forget which is the starter, but I think it's yellow black) the start solenoid. I'm short on time or I'd dig in a little deeper.
All 3 orange to the yellow w/black? My yellow w black tracer went to the sensor on the clutch.... rn I have the 3 orange to one end and the yellow/black tracer to the other and my lights plugged in separately

·
Administrator
7,799 Posts
All 3 orange to the yellow w/black? My yellow w black tracer went to the sensor on the clutch.... rn I have the 3 orange to one end and the yellow/black tracer to the other and my lights plugged in separately
Any solid orange is power with the key on. It doesn't matter which one you use, or if you tie them all together. They're all the same thing.

This should help a little

post-2745-1153059293.jpg.1d4cde7db19f3ea72012ed94a69e7b0b.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts