Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? We should be there all weekend.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot about the Clash. I might go. Its in mid-October, right? If I go it'll just be for the Saturday.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I wouldn't be racing either. Probably just go to see some fast bikes and rip around on my own.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Yea that's what I plan on doing. And doing some free races! I hopema 440ex lines up lol. Butif you want to meet up or anything while wen are there let me know since we live so close

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool deal. Im sure my Z will pretty recognizable once done.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Wish I could go :( Low on funds for a while. So I gonna hang low.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn that sucks.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump...almost that time....

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Clash was kinda cool. Although I must say the turn out wasnt as big as I expected and we only watched the test and tune runs. It was cool because while everyone was watching the races the rest of the place was pretty empty so we just rode alot.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm fully expecting Saturday to be the biggest crowd I've ever seen for a Halloween weekend and I've seen some big crowds. I've got so much crap to do to load up tonight to be able to leave tomorrow afternoon it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Well I was thinking about going but I have to work Saturday till like 8:00 p.m., we are doing inventory. What a hell of a weekend to do it on huh? I have to finish up the bike in my shop anyway. He was planning on going this weekend too....his wont be done this weekend and it would be crappy of me to take off and go ride when I should be finishing his up. Maybe next time. Ill prolly be making a trip in a couple weeks, my sons been bugging me to go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts