Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...just wanted to let some of you "local" people know about a ride were having at LBL in 2 weeks. Several from EXriders are going, and I think Zuki and ACDC from here are going to try to be there. I will be there that Saturday and Sunday, possibly Friday afternoon around 4ish. We are planning on meeting out in the main field by the entrance at around 10 each morning.
Any questions just PM me. Everyone is welcome, doesnt matter what quad you have...you cant possibly be any slower than me. :hehe

Later,

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hey guys...just wanted to let some of you "local" people know about a ride were having at LBL in 2 weeks. Several from EXriders are going, and I think Zuki and ACDC from here are going to try to be there. I will be there that Saturday and Sunday, possibly Friday afternoon around 4ish. We are planning on meeting out in the main field by the entrance at around 10 each morning.
Any questions just PM me. Everyone is welcome, doesnt matter what quad you have...you cant possibly be any slower than me. :hehe

Later,[/b]
:cry: I was, but everyone from my group can't go that weekend, so we're doing the following weekend. That sux! we need to plan the big z400central/exriders combined BIG TRIP.....could you imagine all the fakkin ppl!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8O You cant make it? Noo...that sux. Now I will have to make another trip out there the following week to ride with you. :hehe

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm still workin out my schedule.  I may be there one weekend or the other.  I should know this week.  I'll let you guys know.[/b]
Kewl, and forget those exriders guys hehe. J/k....they know that. Wanna try to get as many z400central folks as i can!

Striker, i might make it, just without my ppl if i do, and i would be late. Doubt it, but still possible. If not, u guys keep it real, and TEAR IT UP!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aight, just post or PM me with whats up. I wont be tearing much up on my pos but everyone else will. :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hatfield McCoy

I think a bunch of people are heading to the Hatfield/McCoy trails the first weekend in November.

Some people have tuesday off for election day, so if they take monday off then that makes it a nice four day weekend.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ehy...to far for me. 8)

·
Registered
200 Posts
LBL this friday the 11th!!

If anyone goes too LBL this friday the 11th. My friend and I will be there. We both have Z400's, mine has a TC RACING slip-on and his is stock. If your there, stop by and say hello. Well got to go but talk to everyone later.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: LBL this friday the 11th!!

If anyone goes too LBL this friday the 11th. My friend and I will be there. We both have Z400's, mine has a TC RACING slip-on and his is stock. If your there, stop by and say hello. Well got to go but talk to everyone later.[/b]
Around what time? I was planning on possibly going Sunday, but I need someone to ride with.

If I can get someone to go with me then I may be up there this weekend sometime...Maybe I can get my parents to take the car to work. :?

Lemme know, and Ill let you guys know. 8)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill be up there almost for sure next Saturday and Sunday from bout 9-10 in the morning to dusk. There are gonna be, well there are supposed to be, several Exriders there and maybe a few of the guys from here. I havent got a clue who is going cept that I am and Castor-400ex is.

Ill keep ya updated on any changes.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, my group's ride is for sure on the 25-27 Oct. Some of us may either go Thurs. night, or early on Fri. The rest of our group (10-12 more) will show up Fri. Evening. Everyone here is invited. We are camping at the LBL campsites. Striker, KyCat, ACDC, Droppin.....get ur azzez in gear and get there that weekend :!: :!:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ill may have to pull some strings but I will see what I can do. :D

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
OK, guys. I'm definitely going one weekend or the other. I will let you know ASAP. (Probably by this Wednesday) I'll be in the Maroon Toyota Tacoma.

8) -Eric.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You comin or not Kat? :hehe

Ill post weather updates tomorrow on here and at Exriders so keep an eye on it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts