Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
cool what do u race mx xc or tt i saw tt tires on one of your quads. also can you do me a favor by getting the demionsions to your work stand i want to start to build them and sell them cause companies charge an arm and a leg for them

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
race

i used to race mx and tt but after the injury http://jesterbong.com/the_foot.html?1037870078840 i will be just racing tt from now on but i am building a 400z and sparks 250r for my best friend to race at the nationals on the stand i will take some measurments for you later but i looked into building these things and but the time you buy materials and the time you will have invested the price people charge is not that bad if you shop around you should be able to find one for about 100 to 115 dollars

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
thats sucks on what happend to your leg it must of been painful. how did it happen. make sure you get pics of your Z

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
man i want a shed like yours it looks nice 3 quads tires everything you need tools that would be sweet makes me wanna fix up my shed i am rebuilding but stoped due to it beeing so old

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rebuild pics

thats sucks on what happend to your leg it must of been painful. how did it happen. make sure you get pics of your Z as soon as i get them uploaded they will be of the tear down process , the upgrades,and the stock parts thats for sale pics will follow dayily of the rebiuld its going to be interesting i have been racing 2 strokes all my life the only other 4 stroke that i owned was my first 16 years ago 1984 honda 185s with a 225cc stroker motor, well we will see how it goes ill keep everone posted on what i find out during the rebuild[/b]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i dident say all of that :eek:
: i like your 250rs are any of them for sale they are probly way to expensive then what i can spend but its worth a try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts