Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our group is heading there tonight (fri oct 25) We'll be there Sat and Sun for riding. Anyone interested can come on out. I'll be there with my Z and an 03 1500 extended cab Z71 (white two-tone).

I left contact info with z400acdc

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Dont know if I am goin...I highly doubt it though. Just look for a green 3-door S-10 in the front lot by the trees...but no promises. I dont much enjoy towing my slow pos around much. :roll:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I want to say thanks to ZUKI and all his friends for letting me tag along yesterday. The weather was great trail conditions were perfect. I had to leave early[ kids had halloween party]. All of zuki's group were cool but, BUBBA has issues. STRIKER and CAT hope to see you next time.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hopefully Ill have a decent quad soon then Ill make it out there.

Now where are the pics? :hehe

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well folks it was great. 10 of our original group actually made it. Braff1 from exriders showed up early sat and stayed till sunday. Nice fohunned! Then we managed to find Z400ACDC around midday and he rode with us for the rest of the afternoon (except when he got lost, ahem
: ) Anyways, it was a great trip. My fav place i've ridden so far, and the weather was PERFECT! Both of these guys fit into the group almost immediately. Scary! There WILL be another trip to LBL. We're thinking of another KY trip here in the near future. I forget the name, somewhere in Eastern KY?! I'll post it, trip will likely be the weekend b4 turkey day.

PS pics to come later.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to say thanks to ZUKI and all his friends for letting me tag along yesterday. The weather was great trail conditions were perfect. I had to leave early[ kids had halloween party]. All of zuki's group were cool but, BUBBA has issues. STRIKER and CAT hope to see you next time.[/b]
We enjoyed your company and the tour. And i must tell all....ACDC outdragged EVERYONE(a few times, i only raced once). I personally throw my props up to ya man. That's the way to show em! (you're lucky i wheelied off the holeshot....hehehe) Striker and Cat WILL get their lazy arses out there and ride. It was a blast, and not too much mud, unless you wanted to get in it. Damn good ride fellas, damn good!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Zuki, I will tell you my drag racing trick. I only weigh 125#. When I raced [years ago] my nickname was holeshot. At that time ,I was 110;and was to the first turn first most of the time. So saw your legs off or get some mods if you drag the CRIP. ha ha :D My friend that has the 250R was pissed when I told him how much fun I had. Take care of BUBBA|

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zuki, I will tell you my drag racing trick. I only weigh 125#. When I raced [years ago] my nickname was holeshot. At that time ,I was 110;and was to the first turn first most of the time.  So saw your legs off or get some mods if you drag the CRIP. ha ha :D  My friend that has the 250R was *beep* when I told him how much fun I had. Take care of BUBBA|[/b]
Sawing the legs is cheaper than mods....I'm going 4 it :wink:
Sorry man, but you are NOT allowed to classify anyone who rides as well as you as a CRIP. I want a rematch though, hehe. Bubba, well, is just bubba. He's a little twisted but definitely adds personality and humor to the trips. So we'll keep em around for a while. I'll let ya know when and where our next trip is.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
The next race, I will give you a couple lengths.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Striker and Cat WILL get their lazy arses out there and ride. It was a blast, and not too much mud, unless you wanted to get in it. Damn good ride fellas, damn good![/b]
Hey, now! I tried! It's my damn truck that has a lazy arse! :D I'm working on it! Somewhere in Eastern KY would be good. Maybe somewhere down in Boone Forest or something like that.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Ill try to make it next time. I just had alot of work to do Sunday. I just really hate haulin that 250 round, its so slow its not hardly worth the trip sometimes. :hehe O well, if I get a job I will prolly get a new quad. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Striker, what do you ride? Is it a 250EX? I loved my 300EX. I like the Z but, not a great deal more. Alot of people think you have to ride the hottest Quad out to have fun. I don't think so. If it is dependable, that's fine. Next time you go to LBL and the weather is good,call me.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
My wife's quad is a 250EX. I actually took it out the very first time to break it in, and I enjoyed myself. I could do just about everything I can do on the Z. My last quad was the old LT230E (Quadsport clone with auto clutch) and the 250EX kinda brought back memories. I don't know how old your's is, but it seems like a decent machine to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts