Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this?

I'm thinking a 12" on the bumper or a 16" on the handle bars would work great assuming you could figure out the mounts.....

Post up your pics!

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Check out ssr400's pics, he had a full put out and I bought stuff from him not long ago. Looks just like the light are we sell for RZR's.

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
You could get away with smaller than that, especially if you go with the quality stuff.

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
What kind is it Jag? Name brand or knock off? I've been temped by the knockoffs but don't know how well they will perform. I've heard they are pretty good...

·
Registered
810 Posts
What kind is it Jag? Name brand or knock off? I've been temped by the knockoffs but don't know how well they will perform. I've heard they are pretty good...
Its a knockoff but good quality same as Rigid Industries except the name on the side
I can get them at $150 if someone its interested
Here is a side pic

·
Registered
528 Posts
jaguar your bike looks sweet... i just ordered a 42" for my truck ,there freaking awesome! if your looking for the best baja designs offers the onx or rigid industries also makes them but very pricey , i went with ebay haha

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
are those aluminum mounts or is that your bar clamp? I planned on picking up that same exact size and doing the same thing. I need to find something that'll work on the flexx bars though

·
Registered
810 Posts
jaguar your bike looks t!tts... i just ordered a 42" for my truck ,there freaking awesome! if your looking for the best baja designs offers the onx or rigid industries also makes them but very pricey , i went with ebay haha
Thanks

·
Registered
810 Posts
are those aluminum mounts or is that your bar clamp? I planned on picking up that same exact size and doing the same thing. I need to find something that'll work on the flexx bars though

Bar clamps I use a piece of aluminum angle to mount the bar for now
I'm will be needing something different I'm going to change the steering stem and handlebars for fat bars

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Jag...your bike and truck. oh my god. amazing. Never see prerunners or anything like it in New England. I love it

·
Registered
528 Posts
haha i didnt even see the truck , looks awesome too! what kit are you running up front? and what spring kit for the back? i have an f150 with camburg 4.5 beams , rear is still stock atm but plans to cage and 4link it are in the making ! i really like the giant DD link kit but so alot of people on dezert rangers complain about them

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its a knockoff but good quality same as Rigid Industries except the name on the side
I can get them at $150 if someone its interested
Here is a side pic
Nice!
That's exactly what I thinking....
How does that light up at night?
I bet it's pretty good.
Did you wire in to your existing light switch?
Where did you buy the light from?

THANKS!

·
Registered
810 Posts
haha i didnt even see the truck , looks awesome too! what kit are you running up front? and what spring kit for the back? i have an f150 with camburg 4.5 beams , rear is still stock atm but plans to cage and 4link it are in the making ! i really like the giant DD link kit but so alot of people on dezert rangers complain about them
Thanks
It's mine and son's truck so don't remember exactly
But is a long travel kit from CTS Performance Suspension
With king prerunner shoxks with bump stops. And the rear king race shocks and deaver springs its bad ass

·
Registered
810 Posts
Spot no regrets I can take a night pic but until next week
Getting ready to leave out of the country to the Baja 1000 race in Mexico

1 - 20 of 136 Posts