Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have any pics on the Z yet but u guys probably do im getting a camcorder for x-mas that takes pics too so u can expect vids and more pics after x-mas and the new year some pics are on the other forum below on my Sig.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's crazy man, I'd hate to be the guy on the back if they tipped

·
Registered
773 Posts

i know i know. . . im not wearing a helmet. it has already been discussed and debated. . .

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
did you do a wheelie off that old flatbed aproy?

·
Registered
773 Posts
not that day! :D

thats what i learned to drive stick on. 1943 Willys Pickup (with custom bed).

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
can you at least put a helment on for crying out loud :evil:[/b]
can you read? j/p, he already commented on that right under his pics

·
Registered
773 Posts
i know i know. . . im not wearing a helmet.  it has already been discussed and debated. . .[/b]
yes i usually do wear a helmet, i used poor judgement that day, i am 23 years old but that doesnt mean im too old to get hurt, dont follow my example, etc, etc. . .

·
Registered
773 Posts
can you at least put a helment on for crying out loud :evil:[/b]
can you read? j/p, he already commented on that right under his pics[/b][/quote]

thanks man! :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
sry to jump so fast
my best friend in 6th grade was killed riding a mini bike he wasnt wearing a helmet

·
Registered
773 Posts
that is definately a hard thing to deal with, my uncle was killed on a harley, and he WAS wearing a helmet. . .

everyone's got a story and a reason, its better to not press them on to others though.

·
Registered
362 Posts
judging by your pics how old are you? late teens?you will learn

im just talking from experience.
crack your head open ,,cut up your arms,, smash a knee cap ,,are you even wearing shoes?!?!?

be that idiot ,,,when ever we see media clips on the news telling us how dangerous quads are.

its only been 10 years since we have had more than one choice for a high performance quad thx to knuckle heads like you

but this has been discussed and debated already so I will shut up.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
judging by your pics how old are you?  late teens?you will learn

crack your head open  ,,cut up your arms,, smash a knee cap  ,,are you even wearing shoes?!?!?

be that idiot ,,,when ever we see media clips on the news  telling us how dangerous quads are.

its only been 10 years since we have had more than one choice for a high performance quad  thx to knuckle heads like you

but this has been discussed and debated already so I will shut up.[/b]

not reading again :wink: , he said he was 23

·
Registered
362 Posts
lol yeah I wasnt wearing a helmet in my younger days ,,, got knocked around a lil
:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
lol  yeah I wasnt wearing a helmet in my younger days ,,, got knocked around a lil  
:[/b]
lol, guess that explains it, I can't friggin ride without a helmet or I get my head chewed off by my mom, so I wear, if not for another reason, to avoid her... :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
judging by your pics how old are you?  late teens?you will learn

crack your head open  ,,cut up your arms,, smash a knee cap  ,,are you even wearing shoes?!?!?

be that idiot ,,,when ever we see media clips on the news  telling us how dangerous quads are.

its only been 10 years since we have had more than one choice for a high performance quad  thx to knuckle heads like you

but this has been discussed and debated already so I will shut up.[/b]
see its too late, you didnt shut up, you kept going.
this is from the last debate about it. . .

those pictures were taken in the state of Maine, of which i am a land owner, and my bikes are registered and insured. i was on my driveway to my summer home, i am 23 years of age and have completed 2 ATV safety courses.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13-B. Operating an ATV without protective headgear. Notwithstanding Title 29-A, section 2083, a person is guilty of operating an ATV without protective headgear, if he is under 18 years of age and operates an ATV without protective headgear (must conform with minimum standards of construction and performance as prescribed by the American National Standards Institute specification Z90.1 or by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 218).  

that quote was taken from here.  
http://www.state.me.us/ifw/rv/atvlaws20012002.htm  

as i said before, i was doing nothing wrong. i am an adult and solely responsible for my actions. if you dont agree, dont look.[/b]

·
Registered
773 Posts
AND as a side note!

I live about 30 minutes from warwick, my aunt and uncle have a house in Vernon right on the other side of Hidden Valley, we go riding all the time up there. (and dammit i always wear a helmet in NJ or when there are other people around).

·
Registered
773 Posts
so do you remember me? 8O

just kidding. .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts