Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale - One 2005 KFX400 with a few aftermarket parts

I bought it stock 6 months ago and have raced it 4 times since then. I have done hours of research on this machine and put all of the right mods into it to make it an extremely fast and reliable atv for any kind of riding. This machine has low hours overall, all aftermarket parts are less than 4 months old. I went ahead and put an aftermarket piston in there a couple months ago for performance so the top end is very fresh. I have taken very well care of it, I grease all the zerks once a month. Change the oil before every race, and service the air filter after every ride. The price is $3000 firm. Here is a list of the mods I have done to it.

-FCR 39mm Carburetor off of a 2008 YFZ450 (best engine mod you can do for the z400) -Includes GYTR Jet kit with NCVQ needle
-Honda 400ex Intake Tube (far less restricted air flow)
-Uni 6" Clamp on Filter
-HMF Competition Full Exhaust
-Alba Pro Elite Black Nerf Bars
-13t JT Front Sprocket
-ProTaper Handle bars ATV Mid Bend
-Weisco 90mm 12.2-1 Piston
-DRZe Base Gasket
-Armadillo Swing Arm Skid Plate
-GT Thunder Front and Rear Shocks w/ Linkage (Set up for 185lb XC rider) Very low hours - like new
-Graphics by Money Bags Graphics
-AC Racing Front Bumper
-Moose Parking Brake Block off
-Zeta Clutch Lever
-GBC X-rex 22" front tires mounted on ITP T-9 wheels
-GBC Race-Rex 20" Rear tires
-CCP (Custom CNC Parts) Steering Stabilizer

Here is a link to the craigslist ad with the pictures on it as they are still on my shop computer... http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2566197161.html

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
What happened?! Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I was actually thinking YFZ450R :cool:

·
Registered
433 Posts
'Gasp!!'

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
part out (cough cough). i want those shocks if the price is right

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Well sad to hear that your getting a yfz but at least your still riding! I don't blame you for tryng to sell it whole that's what I would do if I wanted all in lump some. But like Hughes said, if you do go the part out way, give me dibbs on on the fcr. Good luck with sale;)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I really want a YFZ too! For all the money i've put in my Z I could have bought one :'(

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A part out is a route that I may end up going, the thing is I dont want to miss a race while I am without a quad. I was hoping to sell it whole and use the money for a down payment before the next race. If I have not sold it by Sept 25th I will part it out.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
if you do end up parting out dibbs on the rear GT and link and whats it got for a swinger?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Swinger is stock, Im not sure if Hughesc99 wanted all 3 shocks or just the fronts.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Ok well let me know if he doesn't take em all or the back. thanks man

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My brother said he would buy it if I put green plastics on it... anyone have green plastics?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got a hate message from someone today complaining about how I havent replied to everyone with prices for the parts they want to buy. Please at least read the original post before you attempt to buy parts. This is not a part out, I am selling the quad as a whole. If I do decide to part it out you all will be the first to know. Until then... no more hate mail please - thanks :rant2:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Dam haters! Why would they think its a part out if your asking 3000$ for it? its all hughes fault, he said part out:p

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol I used to always tell people "hey you should part that out!" If paypal wouldnt hold funds I would be able to part it out and buy a new one a lot more smoothly

1 - 20 of 25 Posts