Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO how do you guys like your Zuki 400's? I am looking into buying one next year and am interested in their downfalls and also lots of their ups, suzuki looks like they did a lot of research on this quad and it looks awesome, i already have posters of it in my room :wink:

·
Registered
794 Posts
The only bad thing i have found is he front slides out in fast turns but the mags say its the tires. GT thunder did some hard testing on an mx track on bent an axle 2nd time out. I like that its clutch is so easy to pull in, liquid cooling, reverse and plenty of power! Its pretty much a faster 400ex.

Later

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I LOVE MY Z!! The only thing I would sell my Z for is a Quadzilla. I love this machine. As for the axle, so bending so far. I plan on taking it to a MX track next week. If it bends, I'm getting a LoneStar Racing Axcalibur axle.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Man the Z looks like its the perfect ride height cause I might buy one next year and sell the Warrior.

·
Registered
794 Posts
$370?!?!?!?!?!?! Thats way to much, at Golden West Cycle its $320 and $350 for the warrioir and LT500. I'm still undecided about which axle i'm going to get.

Later

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
wow...thanks for leting me know zero z400 about the price...Id suggest the lonestar axcalibur axle...It has a lifetime warrenty, if it bends, they will straighten it, if it breaks they will replace it an unlimited number of times, and all you have to pay is freight!...im going to get a lonestar axle

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
If durablue ever made one or if they do dont buy it cause there products arent good in quality so get you the lone star axle .

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
liftime warrenty is sweet, then you ont have to be so cautious about breaking it.[/b]
Durablue will only replace there parts once if they bend or brake even though they have a lifetime warranty.But you see LSR will replace them several times if there axle or a-arms bend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts