Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for Z/KFX riders who would like to come to Little Egypt Off-Road OHV in Southern Illinois sometime late winter or early spring. The reason is b/c though the MX track is small, the EX's seem to be the quad you see everywhere and since I beat them each week, I want to show them all it's not a fluke like they say. And prove that these new quads are better at the same time.

Besides the track, there is also some of the best trails you will ever see. Steep hills, mud pits, rock pits, rolling hills, an old highway, clubhouse at the front, and it's a whole lot of fun. The places website is http://www.leormc.com ---- Hope to get some replies and bring some riders up here.

I'm in touch w/the Illinois ATV TrailMasters club too and they have agreed to hold this as an official club weekend ride that may also include Williams Hill Pass which is only 20-30 minutes away but not quite as good. All who are interested just need to reply sometime w/in the next 2-3 months so that we can get a headcount of who'll be there. We were also planning on having a primitive camp area there too. So you're all invited to come.

·
Registered
75 Posts
count me in. as long as it doesn't interfere with the mid south winter series. i am from fairfield. let me know on the dates.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I am glad Illinois is finally gettin some good parks now just need one in central Illinois about 1/2 north of Bloomington and I will be set :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down there every Sunday when it's not raining or too cold, but the ride is being set for March or April at the moment. It's being planned as a whole weekend of camping at one park, then going to another. This was done the past summer and everyone had a blast and are asking to go again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts