Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, ive been around this site for awhile but havent really posted very much. i saw a few posts with some jumps on them so i thought i'd post a few of my little pics. enjoy

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
sweet 8) r u in huevos? wats ur name?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That is some sick air. :shocking Hey since you work for huevos what do you have to do to get them to send you some stickers. Good luck on H6. Do you know if there is going to be any zs in it?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, that's some awesome air, your pics have been posted on this site before though...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WoW!  8O Define "little"  for us.........a lot diff. than my perseption....stock shocks on it?!?[/b]
anything little means anything under 60 feet, that gap is only 45 but thats all the ramp allows me to go :wink: im running stock on the rear and tcs dual rates up front. i'll be riding a whole new quad in H6 though. hopefully put together a crf 450 fmx quad by this summer :twisted:

jon

·
Registered
132 Posts
sup

lookin good jon :D sup man this is Davis from Hendricks.......b-mons neighbor i got Huevo's 5 and it is sweeT!! :twisted: cant wait to see u in #6!!! good luck wit it man and good luck wit all tha new and sweet a$$ tricks!! tty man

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice man Im getting H5 soon cant wait to look for u man if u get that crf450 get some pics and post em

·
Registered
660 Posts
u goin to costa mesa when you go to cali? can you tell me where you guys are gonna shoot so i can check you guys out live.

·
Registered
27 Posts
However I think you are bsing us about who you really are. I doubt you are really part of the H-Bomb bomb squad[/b]
hahaha.....he is in the h-bomb squad man, watch the movie.....division4 freestyle part

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah its hard to tell who exactly is telling the truth on the boards these days so i dont blame you for your disbelief. but i am infact part of the bomb squad freestyle team. heres a little proof for ya. my name is jon guetter im 20 years old from wabasso minnesota and if you want to know anymore info check out my webpage :)

be sure to check this link out if you want proof
: http://atvscene.com/race-reports/other/bar...showdown-02.htm

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually i just found an excellent pic to prove it :p this is a picture a friend got of me holding my best trick winner's cash and broken handlebars i broke during my second run of the Division Four contest last august.... ended up with 2nd place thanks to my cheap FLY handlebars :?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts