Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frogs and i are planing on hitting up Little Sahara in June of next year. Dates arn't set yet. Yea its a ways out but we will both be back from across the pond that's why. Any one who wants to come hit us up on here. Ill be leaving out of Kansas I have a truck and trailer. So if you need a ride just pitch in on gas!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I saw that on your facebook group.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed lol. I put it up here Because i dont have every one on my Facebook ;)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
It will be a good time for sure!

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Im wanting to go back SOOOOOO bad right now. I love that place.

Stay safe over there and return home well.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I will be installing some parts in less than 30 days, then back to this horrible country in the beginning of Jan... I will finish up putting on the rest of the parts in May when I return.

Only 6 more months until we will be riding the dunes!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey guys, I will be headed to little sahara memorial weekend. If you guys have returned by then

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
So did anyone come up with a for sure date they will be going? Me and barncat are wanting to go and thinking april/may not on a holiday weekend, and would like to get something set in stone in the next week or two, let me know..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yes I agree. 06.. June might be a big fat negative for me! April is looking promising.

·
Registered
498 Posts
my dates are set in stone!!! May 24th - 28th

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yep your out of your mind going on the holiday. :p

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Holidays are the only time I go. I don't know if we will make Memorial day this year. We might make a trip sometime in May thou.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What days are you looking at going LittleMissE

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
BUMP! If any one cares I will be at the dunes the last week in April. Looks like April 25th- april 30th. I will have a good size group going, so plenty of camp spots available, and a house in town if your to broke to pay for the site we can use the yard.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'll be there next weekend with my DVX and my old Z that I sold to the roommate. And unfortunately a crapptor 686.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Make sure you show the craptor how its done!

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm going to be there next weekend or wolf pen gap don't know which just yet!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts