Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Frederick, Maryland and though I have a private place to ride I am curious about getting into some GNCC racing.

My problem is that I am a Disabled American Veteran and part of those problems cost me my drivers license so I am looking to hook up with someone that has room for an extra quad and me. I also qualify for the over 40 vet class and I consider myself to be an amature rider who is hell bent to become better! I will gladly pitch in for gas and I am retired as well so I am available almost anytime! My wife is very understanding and enjoys the fact that I am willing to pursue hobbies that make me happy!

So if anyone out there would like to give a hand to an OLD FART let me know as it would be greatly appreciated! Robert Snyder

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Riding Buddy

I would ride with ya anytime Gramps!-Except I live in fumbucked Iowa!! :roll: It is good that you are doing something you enjoy and especially since being disabled makes it somewhat tougher to do these types of things. It's also cool that your wife supports you and is happy for you. (mine still isn't sold on the whole quad thing) Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and give you props for having such a positive imact on the forum.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Your comments made my day a little brighter! We had a snow storm over the weekend and it was the dry kind of snow that drift's and it buried the car in front of the garage! Thank God my neighbor has a snow blower which helps with the rest of the driveway but I had to do around the car, took all day Monday! I think I'm getting to old for this kind of weather! LOL! I at least got the car out so my wife could get to work but there is still 4 feet of snow up against the garage door so it might be a while before I can get my Z out but that will give my body a chance to recouperate and for my RAZR 2's to get here! Then LOOK OUT! 8O

1 - 3 of 3 Posts