Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo sand riders, im hitting some dunes for the first time in a few weeks and need some rear paddles. i dont have much money and i probably wont use them more than this once. Just maybe though. Let me know whats out there. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
800 Posts
if your going to only use them once and never again, dont waste your money on paddles, just ride it with knobbies it will do just fine

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Air down and have fun!
I could run knobbies in Glamis and go just about anywhere I want to. Might have to pick my way through a bit. Of course I choose to run paddles though:lol

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
like mentioned before, if you are only using them once don't waste the money unless you can find them really cheap on CL. Don't pay more than $100 for a tire wheel combo and just make sure they aren't totally bald. knobbies will work fine though if you can't find a screaming deal.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet. thanks guys. never rode the dunes before. im in ohio. who would have thought michigan had sand? mikeb3119, what you got and what you want for em? im just a poor so i cant be spendin alot. thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Going to Silver Lake? I've been going there since 1987, every year. I only missed 2 years. Went there in July and am going back in Sept. or Oct. If you want some paddles I have some I will sell cheap from my LTZ 400. Let me know at [email protected] I live about in the Dayton, Ohio area.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well guys, i appreciate everything. i will have to get back to you. its up in the air now if we are even going now. if it was up to me this would have been planned since last summer. but, we have a large crowd so, it dont always work out my way.lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts