Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Z about a week ago. I have had about 30 ATV's and have had real good luck w/ LRD Exaust. I decided to get the LRD for my Z. WOW. Very Impressive. I am a dealer through LRD and they told me it produces more HP than any other. I am also a Duncan dealer,so I called them up and talked to my rep. He even told me the LRD was better than the Duncan FATBOY4. I am amazed at the differe :wink: nce it made on my bike.I didnt even have to re-jet it. If any body is going to buy an exaust...dont even consider anything else. One of the guys on my race team has a Z. He Runs a Yoshi. I can out run him by far. My throttle response is AMAZING.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can sell this pipe for 379.99, it retails for 469.95, e-mail me if interested.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a 400ex and was thinking abut getting the LRD exhaust for mine. Do you know if the exhasut gives the ex a good power gain to or not? Is the exaust really loud or not as loud as some other exausts?

·
Registered
773 Posts
i just sold a guy a brand new EX, hes having the LRD ceramic full system and axle and a-arms put on right now in our shop. the sound is awesome, not quite as loud as the biggun (which is aweful) but a great sound. the power is supposed to be one of the best out there for the ex. retails for 600 bucks for the complete system though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
600 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. Well i really want to get one but im not sure if i can come up with this sort of cash. But i will get it eventually. Do you know the jet size if i would get the exaust?

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think they were doing a 155.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can sell on for the EX for 475.00+shipping e-mail if interested.
8O 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
412 Posts
lrd pipes

is the lrd quiet,I need quiet for local laws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts