Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got back from little sahara and riding in the river will never be the same. its pretty cool and i got some awesome picstures. can't wait to go backim the one on the white z and thats one of my friends on the kawi, these are just a few ive got like 50 pics
the sand drags
the hot quads,250r&banshee, unbeatable
Great picture
<-Should be quad of the month
why i love the dunes

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Nice Pics! I wish I could make it up to Little Sahara.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
yeah me to i wish there were some big deserts in nj

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
im sure i will never make it to little sahara, but whoever owned my quad b4 probably did , as it has a LS warning label

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nice pics, it looks like a sweet place to ride.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah its a great place, there are few big dunes, like 200 ft up, and those razorbacks will get ya ill post more pictures later

·
Registered
399 Posts
nacsz400 could u possibly pm me a link to the rest of the pics or let me have them please......im goin there in april and wanna see what its like

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah me to.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
lol, did she jump any jumps 8O

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i never saw here ride
wheelies on the side of a dune
main street
camp,me putting on new stickers

·
Registered
39 Posts
We have a pretty big group of us from Northwest Missouri heading down there Easter weekend. Hope to see some of you there. That would be cool if we could all get together and ride.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice pics. Were going there this spring.

But, I have to be an arse. Tell your buddy to put a lid on. He looks old enough to know better.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think we are going up there easter weekend or the week after, i hope, yeah there not big on helmets, i don't ride if i don't have one, it just feels weird

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've heard it's just crazy over easter weekend. We won't be going.......not into that many people.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I have to be an A$$ too! You need to remember that there are younger kids who visit this site...I think "we" as a whole should refrain from posting any "Action" shots of people who aren't wearing any helmets. Not trying to point you out or anything, the photos are good...but I think the ones without the helmets shouldn't be posted.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
This is where Darwin comes into play. if you are stupid enough to ride without a helmet there is a better chance of you killing yourself. Hence less time to mate and reproduce other little versions of yourself who will go out and ride without helmets.
Darwinism at its best. :D

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
This is where Darwin comes into play. if you are stupid enough to ride without a helmet there is a better chance of you killing yourself. Hence less time to mate and reproduce other little versions of yourself who will go out and ride without helmets.
Darwinism at its best.   :D[/b]
Well put RAGE, but, if we don't allow the posting of pics w/o helmets...then maybe we'll encourage those who don't wear them to start. I know that the person who posted the pics wasn't the guy riding w/o a helmet, but for those who do want to post pics...I think posting the ones with riders not wearing helmets should be avoided. I realize that it's not my call, just an opionion. No sweat off my back either way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts