Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much speed and power would I gain on my Suzuk lt80 when I put this stuff on:
-fmf fatty pipe
-power up intake kit with k&n filter
-top end piston kit
-more speed gearing kit with 420 chain and chain tensioner
-top end gasket kit
-belt

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not alot of LT80 folks on this site, and I wish I could help you out but my daughters is all stock and I haven't had to really mess with it!
Plus, what size rider are you gonna put on that bike? If you add power with the faster gearing, you will go faster but hard to say exactly how fast especially without rider info!

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Thx for responding this forum is crap
We are the forum, you just called us crap. Please treat the forum and collective organization of people here with respect or you can pick your "crap" and leave.

Maybe someone with an LT80 can chime in. Wish the best to you.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Attitude won't get you no where here. Being that this is your second try, and your getting feisty nobody will give you a straight answer. You will get power gains. And most likely quite a bit. I have an lt 80 with port work and an exhaust and it goes good. But I can't tell you how much exactly. Since your obviously looking into buying this stuff, just do it and tell us about it. Just because we don't have answers doesn't make us pricks. Get some manners and come back later.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Use Google. Its kind of hard to find the info but it is out there. I think most of the stuff you listed was not as good of upgrades as you would think. I want to say that a good port job will help along with plaining down the head. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thx for responding this forum is crap
just because nobody had an answer doesnt mean the forum is crap, obviously if you do those mods your guna get a good power gain and it will definitly be a noticable gain.

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Kinda a dumb question in the first place, why don't you ride it and see how much speed and power you gain? I don't ask you guys if my girlfriend is going to get mad if i buy more quad parts. Of course she is going to, but how mad? I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kinda a dumb question in the first place, why don't you ride it and see how much speed and power you gain? I don't ask you guys if my girlfriend is going to get mad if i buy more quad parts. Of course she is going to, but how mad? I guess we'll see.
exactly, think before you post. we cant pull numbers out of air, it'll be a decent power gain, that's all.

·
Registered
57 Posts
my daughters LT has a Wisco 1.50 over stock putting in the 90cc rang w/ a FMF fatty, Boyesen reeds, 15T front 22T rear 420 chain, 2.5 ideal jet and 97.5 secondary "right now still tuning", 18X10-8 rear tires, ported out the delta configuration inside the carb and de burd the intake and exhaust ports, port match crab to intake, ported out intake for reeds and polished it all.
Over stock form it really gets. it was a torque monster before I did the jets and portings but now it really woke up. Top end has increased by 5 to 8 mph and it's not cutting out up top anymore. My only issue now is the carb is spitting fuel from the choke neck. and coming from the bowl. Uhg.
I understand frustration but these guys do help a lot. I have a post just sitting there for weeks now w/ no comments. Oh well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my daughters LT has a Wisco 1.50 over stock putting in the 90cc rang w/ a FMF fatty, Boyesen reeds, 15T front 22T rear 420 chain, 2.5 ideal jet and 97.5 secondary "right now still tuning", 18X10-8 rear tires, ported out the delta configuration inside the carb and de burd the intake and exhaust ports, port match crab to intake, ported out intake for reeds and polished it all.
Over stock form it really gets. it was a torque monster before I did the jets and portings but now it really woke up. Top end has increased by 5 to 8 mph and it's not cutting out up top anymore. My only issue now is the carb is spitting fuel from the choke neck. and coming from the bowl. Uhg.
I understand frustration but these guys do help a lot. I have a post just sitting there for weeks now w/ no comments. Oh well.
What kind of sprockets do u have on tell me the name and where did you get them is the rear sprocket stock?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I havent tried this. My son is still learning on a mostly stock lt80 right now. Once he is more comfortable I will start modding it.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Just google search Midwest minis like I've said before in another thread. You'll be all set.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts