Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will an LTR front bumper fit on the Z? There is a great deal on UM Racing bumpers on ebay (40% off) for the ltr and i would like one for my Z...

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I don't think so. You may be able to make it work with some fabrication, but i'm 99% sure the frame is different.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was reading an old thread on the transferable parts from the Z to the LTR and vice versa.. Someone said that you could use the same bumper for either one.. If you look at them side by side, it looks as if the mounts on the bumpers are in the same location

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are a bunch of parts that are interchangable.. I just bought LTR foot pegs to replace those little baby pegs that came on the Z

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought them from another member on the forum.. $25 bucks shipped, can't beat that!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Can one of you who have both a ltz and ltr try it real quick,cause this could be a great thing.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
If I remember correctly, you just have to bend slightly the upper (or was it the lower?) mount inwards but the holes are in the same place.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Smokedya thanks!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
i just checked it and they should fit. the upper mounts on the ltr bumper will need to be spread 1/4 of an inch, and the lower mounts will need to be squeezed in a 1/4 of an inch.

·
Registered
259 Posts
or turn it upside down!!!!! lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well now i know where my money will be going! Now how do i go about getting it???? hmmm Screw you age of 14 :p I think my neighbor will have some jobs for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts