Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, picked up an ltr about a week and a half ago. Already started doing some adding on, but ran into a tough decision....I currently have no airbox lid, cherry bomb, k&n and baffle out...i bought a sparks big core pipe :D to match the k&n, but am unsure of whether to stay with the cherry bomb or to go to a nicer controller like a dynatek, alba, or wiseco...any special suggestions for XC? Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
From what I have read on them. Go with the dyno jet or the yoshi pim. All others are pretty much useless. You may be ok with just the cherry bomb. I bought the pim1 and fimk but haven't got to play with it because motor is still tore down

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks, i forgot bout dynojet...and i didnt really want to do a pim cause nothin on my ltr is yosh...but if its the most benefitting controller, i might ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you decide to get a fuel controller look at the Vortex ecu's. Racing Powersports, (a site sponsor) sells them and are great to deal with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea ive heard the cherry bomb is still worthy of being on a fully built bike, but i have also heard mixed reviews on the vortex's...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks!!! :)

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,013 Posts
If you like your quad running good stick with a cherry bomb.. If you like chasing problems and having your quad run like Sh1T buy a pim or any other controller.. My practice ltr with a shaven crank, P&P, 13.5 comp, and cams. and i run a hmf( same thing as a cb) ran great. I know a kid running the same mods but a 14.5 cp piston and ran a cb. Youll be fine

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Cherrybomb is all you need untill you get well above 4500 feet

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok i was thinkin bout doin the hmf map key too haha cause im an hmf guy! And yea im not a total pim fan either...

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,013 Posts
The cherry bomb is a half ass program if you want your bike to run get the yosh. pim and dyno it
how is it a half ass program?

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
The cherry bomb is a half ass program if you want your bike to run get the yosh. pim and dyno it
Welcome to the forum, how about an introduction in the new members section before you go bashing a known great product?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts