Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell a set of LTR450 rear wheel hubs, want money to soup up my AR so these are the only quick thing I can sell. my email is [email protected] for fastest response. will do $60 shipped priority mail to any US state or $50+ actual shipping to anywhere usps ships to.

thanks for lookin,

Tom

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found a cheap quadrail/foregrip, need to sell $55 shipped :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all these views and can I not get ONE decent offer :( ?-

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
For those of you who may not know, this will widen up the LTZ a bit. Not sure on the exact numbers but it is a cheap and easy way for a few more inches

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told they were also lighter than z400 hubs?

but I think it's only between .5"-1" wider per side? dunno, I've never owned a Z400, I read it on one of the 450 forums that guys use the z400 hubs for XC to narrow the ltr450 a little lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
LTR hubs work on the Z axle? That may be a future mod of mine..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, it makes the z400 a little wider. it also fits 88+ zilla and LT250R quadracers. suzuki has stuck with the same spline count/pattern for some time now ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah, makes it more convenient imo to switch bolt patterns as well as run wider/narrower hubs, gives more options :D my ltr450 and lt250r also use the same gas cap as a z400 ;) and the oil filler cap is same size but certain models use a dip stick thing. alot of their parts were kinda universal from quad to quad. I used an LT80 tie rod end on my raptor 660r when I broke one at one point and it was the same size everything. just the rods were opposite thread, so I used an inner tie rod end off the LT80 to replace the raptors outer tie rod end. (had it laying around on a spare 80 frame from when my son used to ride an LT80)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sold to one of the forum members from scotland :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts