Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
LTZ Suzuki 400 quad sport 2003 red hot cams HMF exhaust Canon air filter and more15/40 geared
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 ltz 400 with hot cams stage two hmf exhaust jeted carburetor K&n air filter it’s geared at 15/40. I just Got a wiseco performance piston says on the box board 3.5433 part number is 4714M09000 I’m not sure if it has stock piston on it or not but do you think I can put that on without any problems and not having the board it just put new head gaskets on with piston and be good an do you think it would run good with what I have to put and not need anything else To go with?
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

Product Automotive tire Font Automotive lighting Wheel

·
Administrator
3,907 Posts
I responded on your other post, but here is a little more info. That piston is a 90mm 13.5 to one high compression. It will require race fuel, with the DrzE base gasket. It may run on high test with the LTZ base gasket, or may require a mix of race/ pump, to keep it from pinging/detonating. Most pistons we get are 12.1 or 12.5 compression. If you have a 94 mm bore already, will definitely not fit. I wouldn't use it myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts