Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get some options on what valves last the longest,I have had wiseco,kibble white & stock,in my opinion stock last the longest,anyone had good luck with hot cams,or ferrea?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just installed Wiesco, I am hoping they last a while.

·
Super Moderator
4,778 Posts
They will all last for years. If you find yourself going through valves like crazy, the seats probably need to be replaced or recut.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just installed Wiesco, I am hoping they last a while.
The wiseco valves that I had lasted longer then the kibble white,but I'm sure I got some of the bad kibble white valves

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will all last for years. If you find yourself going through valves like crazy, the seats probably need to be replaced or recut.
I had the seats recut and new kibble white valves lasted 4 months,I think it was a bad set of kibble white valves,was stock seats,now I have berrilium intake & stock exhaust seats

·
Super Moderator
4,778 Posts
I had the seats recut and new kibble white valves lasted 4 months,I think it was a bad set of kibble white valves,was stock seats,now I have berrilium intake & stock exhaust seats
Yeah, probably some of that same bad batch of Kibblewhites that ended up on EBay.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have +1 KW set, like 6+ months , np so far

·
Administrator
7,879 Posts
Ferrea is the best there is, and the price isn't out of range of the others. I won't even use Kibblewhite anymore. They don't hold up, especially in an aggressive build. The more aggressive the cams, the faster the intakes cup. I have had Kibblewhites fail before burning 5 gallons of gas. Put Ferrea in the same build, with identical seat profile, and raced it 3 years, never even changing a shim. Wiseco is probably good as well. I just don't have enough experience with them to say good or bad. If Ferrea isn't available, I usually go for Wiseco or Xceldyne.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I hope the Wiesco hold up as I don't feel like tearing it back apart any time soon, Ferrea were hard to find a couple months back everyone was sold out, even Wiesco was back ordered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts