Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just would like to share a little trick I found to clean up those dirty plastics. When I bought my wheeler, it had some dirt stains, boot scuffs, and other scuffs on it. I tried washing it and scrubbing it and no luck, still there. So then I wanted to repaint it because i'm picky and wanted it to look nicer. Well I found out painting had a lot of prep work and I was worried it wouldn't turn out good. So I had an idea to try something. I went to the grocery store and bought MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER (extra strength)

THEY WORK AWESOME!!! I have a yellow Z400 and it made the plastic look like it was almost brand new!! I always have a couple laying around now. Just thought I would share this trick with anyone else out there looking to make their wheeler look like new. :)

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Magic Eraser worked pretty good for me! I cant believe how it took the scuff marks right out of my plastics when i went to sell it. Here is a picture before and after using a magic eraser.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Would the eraser work for light scratches too? Obviously it won't rake away the scratches themselves, but like the dirt/scuffs inside the scratches that make em stand out?

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ya I found some liquid gold furniture polish and used that yesterday, and it made it shine/glossy. Don't know how well it'll work after the eraser tho. Both my rear fenders are filled with scratches, with a few that stand out more than the rest. Nothing deep tho, some just bigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts