Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maxxis Razr 2 anyone running them ? Im thinking on getting them anyone heard anything about them yet ?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Razer 2s

I think I am going to get a set in the couple of months. I got a price quote of around $400 installed. I am also thinking of havings some race rings (looks like bead locks) welded on the stock rims, cause I like the look. That makes it another $50 per rim, which is steep. It is expensive, but out here in the desert the 6 ply is nice, cause the rocks and vegetations are sharp.

Out!

·
Registered
75 Posts
i run the fronts. they are great. stick alot better than the first razors. i don't like the rear razor2. they hook up to well. i like to be able to slide the rear when i want. would like to get a set for mud though.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
RSBreeze, where are you getting that price??? I might be able to get it cheaper than that..... I been doing a lot of price checking on that one cuz that is the one I want to get myself...

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have razrs on my 400ex and razrII on my banshee. the razrIIs are great for a banshee because of the wheel spin. Both tires are appropriate for what I do which is almost all trail/woods.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
after desert racing for the first time this past weekend, there are a lot of guys who are running razr2 and doing well, completing the course without blowing them. Obviously from a durability standpoint, they wouldnt be running razr2 if it never held up in a race.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts