Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re:

thanks for the welcome :)

paid just over 6100 after tax. i got the first one in my area. got some plans on mods in the future, hope i find good info from y'all here.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Re: re:

thanks for the welcome :)

paid just over 6100 after tax. i got the first one in my area. got some plans on mods in the future, hope i find good info from y'all here.[/b]
NP bro cause when questions are asked in our forum they get answered pretty quick so hope u like the forums.L8r-Josh

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome aboard! Your Quad looks really nice. Green really looks sharp!! It would look better with some mud though... "hint,hint" :eek:P

A

·
0 Posts
Awesome man....we had 2 KFX's ordered...but the dealer then told us we'd have to wait til December for the second one. So we got 2 White Z's instead.

Jamey & Al

ps....I like the green better...lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the green is cooler than i thought

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
one thing i like about the green is the matching springs, they look good matching instead of being a different color, the the red and yellow on the Z don't look bad either

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
re:

i love it! can't wait to start the mods on it though.

matter of fact, i loved riding it so much, i overcooked it on a jump and biffed it. she'll be in the shop for a little bit. i miss riding already :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts