Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran these for a little and thought I Iiked them, but after putting the stock cams back in, I realized how much I was fighting the engine for the tracks I race. I do too much low speed stuff mixed in to run these. They rock in the wide open, but I don't see enough of that.

Cams were spotless when I got them used in a package deal and don't look any different now. Decompression mechanism is intact and works.

Looking for $300 shipped in the US and including all paypal fees. Really would be more interested in trades for a set of good engine cases or a milder set of cams (NO Hotcams! sorry personal preference). For reference, I have the Megacycle x4x9 in my other bike and like those much better, so something similar would work.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't edit or delete, so here's an update. I think I finally made up my mind for the third time to keep these. I gave them a shot with my 42 FCR, which I thought would make them worse, but the combo runs way better down low. I guess I only used them with the stock carb before and it was not happy at low rpm. A few 450s at the race last weekend we quite surprised to say the least!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts