Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Detroit area. Where do all of you ride in Michigan? We ride at Bull Gap, Lazerne, and St.Helen.

·
Registered
197 Posts
im a long ways from MoTown, but I read here around home, Gladwin, and Silver Lake sand dunes. Dont get to the dunes as much as I would like though.

jakhammer

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm planning on going to silver lake this summer. Never been yet but heard it was [email protected]

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was there last Memorial Day weekend and it was packed. Lots of fun though. Many different machines, loads of people to race, and lots of dumb people to watch. Its a blast. Keep a look out as I will let you know when I will try to go again and if you can, keep me informed on future trips. Maybe we can meet up.

jakhammer

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hopefully by that time, I'll have mine. I only live about an hour south of Silver Lake, so not that big of a trip to me. If you've never been there, I would suggest going up there on a non-holiday weekend just to get the feel for the layout. I've spent many a day up there in 4x4's over holiday weekends and they are crazy busy.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Take Care,
Kevin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Let's just put it this way, Gup.....

If you ride your quad like you did your R6, you'll have 250cc utility quads doing circles around you. :party

Take Care,
Kevin

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dist. 14 Hare Scrambles

Are any of you going to ride in the Hare Scrables this year? It seems like a kick azz time and the races are all over Michigan. I have a Dist. 14 schedule if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey everyone, looks like there may be a ride developing for silver lake for April 4th 5th and 6th. I will keep everyone informed.

jakhammer

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I live in the Detroit area. Where do all of you ride in Michigan? We ride at Bull Gap, Lazerne, and St.Helen.[/b]
There is "The Mounds" in Mt. Morris. You take I-96 west to US-23 north to the Mt. Morris exit. Turn right out of the exit, go straight about 8 miles and watch on your left for the entrance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts