Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or anyone else close to me...Norfolk VA.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Y0 bat! I posted the other day in an old thread about riding uhwarrie. Lemme know the next time you guys are riding TNT or Uhw, brown Mtn., or any others in SC/NC. I'm leaving Kentucky and back to SC this weekend for good. I havent ridden at all in SC or NC yet.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Batgeek,

I have been super busy at work and the past couple weekends I have been in WV, Fl, and Windrock tn. We need to hook up soon and ride. Here's a pic from last weekend in WIndrock, Tn.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in Richmond. we should hook up sometime and ride.

·
Registered
161 Posts
dont leave me out! i live in the roanoke area right now, and i will drive for any good riding and if dirtbikes can come too. does anyone know of a good practice track (mx) that lets quads ride?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wheee!
i'll be at Uwharrie on the 14th...gonna be riding with Nsane(atvnc.com) and wyndzer(atvnc.com and exriders.com). maybe a few more depending on if we can get em to not go to TNT Motorpark hehe.

only gonna ride morning(10:30) for a few laps, i got a party to goto in Charlotte that nite :)

any and all that can make it, would love to see ya there!!

for more info check http://www.atvnc.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?...;num=1039235092

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Batgeek!!

Hey Dude, I think I will go down to Uhwarrie on the 14th also. I try not to go there much because the riding around my house is sooooo much better and about 1000 less rocks! I live about a hour and 20 mins north of Uhwarrie. If you get there at 10:30 you should be able to ride the whole place in a hour or two. Which way are you going down there? We could meet up in Greensboro around the 85/40 spilt and you could follow me down if you haven't been there before. I can't wait to see the Kawi. I did get to ride a Predator yesterday. OUCH!!!! That SOB is Baddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my friends just bought it!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dudeon...sorry if i missed ya at Uwharrie, we ran a little late(damned hangovers!)

guys, for coordinating rides could ya PM me or check the boards at http://www.atvnc.com, i always check those cuz i cant access z400central at work. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm "checking in"! :D :wink:

Where is Ulharrie? sp?

There are not many riding areas around here, just some small to mid size local tracks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts